Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: Once Upon a Christmas

Once Upon a Christmas Once Upon a Christmas by Maggie Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Once Upon a Christmas' is a collection of authors with some really great Christmas Romance Stories. I so love book collection as it gives you a chance to read from different authors that you might not have read from before. The four stories deal with the Wynter family and total to about 520 pages. These stories go through different eras of the Wynter family. This collection has something for everyone for sure! I think the first story " A Price Above Rubies by Maggie Robinson" reminds me of a Cinderella theme romance. The second story " Never Have I Ever Fallen in Love with a Duke by Tiffany Clare" has the brother's best friend fighting his growing feelings for his best friend's little sister. The Third leaves from the Victorian era and goes to WWII era..." Loving Lord Spy by J.K. Coi". This one has the love of a nurse and a British spy meeting but having to leave each other during war times. The fourth book is a modern day romance " Saved by the Belle by Elyssa Patrick" is the second chance at love theme.
Like I said this has something for everyone!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment