Friday, October 21, 2016

Review: Too Hard to Forget

Too Hard to Forget Too Hard to Forget by Amanda Balfour
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

'Too Hard to Forget' by Amanda Balfour is the story of Nicole Waltham and Lord Brandon Montagu.
Nicole's father has lost their money and has went missing. So Nicole goes forward to find a job as a companion to earn money. While being a companion she meets Brandon again after he almost runs her down. Brandon is the nephew of the lady she is helping. Brandon and Nicole become 'friends' and he ask her to become his wife in name only so that he can meet his father's Will. In that Will it states that Brandon needs to be married to a honorable women for 1 year to receive his money and lands. If he does not then he looses everything. Nicole agrees and this sets their love story.
I liked this book as to why I gave it the three star rating is that it didn't 'wow' me or make me not want to put the book down. I was able to take two days to read this...which for me is never the situation. Once I start a book I get so into the story I will read until done. So again not a bad read, just not one for me that I could not feel a part of.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment