Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: Wicked Rivals

Wicked Rivals Wicked Rivals by Lauren Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Wicked Rivals' by Lauren Smith is book four in "The League of Rogues" series. This is the story of Ashton Lennox and Rosalind Melbourne. I have read most of the books in this series but I easily felt this was a standalone book.
Rosalind is a widower who has taken on running her late husband's business..and doing a great job at it. Ashton is a business rival and is taken with Rosalind..but he is tired of her taking some of his business away. Also he thinks a old enemy is working with her or using her. So Ashton set out to take over her debits and try to 'own her' as he put it. Rosalind is so mad at Ashton she take off after him and she finds herself caught at his house with his mother, sister and his friends. This leads to Ashton thinking that he should marry her and setting this attraction between them. Also this will get him control over her business.
This was such a fun, hot read! I am just in love with this whole series! Ms. Smith has become one of my favorite authors!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment