Thursday, November 3, 2016

Review: Adam's Obsession

Adam's Obsession Adam's Obsession by Sabrina York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Adam's Obsession' by Sabrina York is book one in the "Wired" Series. This is the story of Katherine Hartand 'Kat' and Adam Trillo 'Savage'. Kat and Savage have been having a 'fling' online where they haven't actually met in person. So they both don't really know who the other one is. Kat has had a thing for Adam who she works for and once in a while slips up and uses his name. Adam has not really noticed Katherine until one day he starts to put things together and find out that his Kat is really Katherine! Adam now seems to see what he has been missing!
Ms. York's books are always a great, hot, exciting stories that I look so forward to reading.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment