Friday, November 11, 2016

Review: Ex-Spinster by Christmas

Ex-Spinster by Christmas Ex-Spinster by Christmas by Cheryl Bolen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Ex-Spinster by Christmas' by Cheryl Bolen is book four in the "House of Haverstock" series. This is the story of Caroline and Christopher. I do feel that this can be a standalone book but I did after reading this go and buy the previous book "Countess by Coincidence" because I loved this one so much and wanted to read the story of John and Margaret. This is a very nice Christmas Novella (about 80 pages) that is a easy read! Caroline has been in love with Christopher for a few years but he hasn't moved forward in asking for marriage. So Caroline thinks he never will and doesn't have feelings for her as she thought. Caroline decided to move on to another man who is a fortune hunter pretty much, but she thinks he will at least as her to marry him..if for nothing else her money. Christopher feels that Caroline is above his station and that is why he hasn't moved forward with his feeling...but now he plans on stopping her plans! Loved it!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment