Sunday, November 13, 2016

Review: A Rogue to Avoid

A Rogue to Avoid A Rogue to Avoid by Bianca Blythe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'A Rogue to Avoid' by Bianca Blythe is book two in the "Matchmaking for Wallflowers" series. This is the story of Gerard the Highgate Marquess of Rockport of Scotland and Lady Cordelia. I have read the previous book "How to Capture a Duke" but feel the can be a standalone book. This was one of the funnier books by Ms. Blythe so this added to my enjoyment of her story. Lady Cordelia and Gerard have had a little run in via a gossip article of it day where Gerard was listed on for marriage minded ladies that Lady Cordelia was involved in. Which sent off letters from Gerard to the paper about the article and the lady herself. So there has been some heated feelings between them but never actually met until this one night... Gerard was trying to get away from someone who was trying to collect a debt his mother had made. He ran into a ball room right into Lady Cordelia!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment