Sunday, November 13, 2016

Review: When You Wish

When You Wish When You Wish by Alexandra Ivy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'When You Wish' by Alexandra Ivy is three books in one about the Creswell sisters, known throughout London as the Devil’s Daughters. I have loved Ms. Ivy books but her Historical ones are my favorite! So I was so happy to read these three books.
THE CHRISTMAS WISH is the story of Sarah and Chance.
Chase is looking to get back the family Jewels that his brother took and was stolen from him. So he goes to meet Sarah to see if she can help him.
THE VALENTINE WISH is the story of Emma and Cedric.
Emma has taken off to be a companion to escape her father's history but Cedric knows there is more to her than what she shows.
THE WEDDING WISH is the story of Rachel and 'Mr. Clark'.
Rachel being the youngest of the sister seems different in that she doesn't want to marry and is very independent person. But Mr. Clark wants more from her...will he get it in the end?
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment