Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: Climax

Climax Climax by Lauren Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Climax' by Lauren Smith is book three in the "Her British Stepbrother" series. This book ends the story of Tristan and Kat. Kat and Tristan are still trying to come to terms with their parents marring. In addition to their feelings and how they are fighting to keep their relationship going.
Things come to a boiling point in that Tristan is having to choose between doing what his father wants him to do and having a relationship with Kat. Can their love with stand their parents interference? Will Tristan dad every move forward with letting Tristan live his own life? I almost hated to see their story end. It took me on an emotional roller coaster ride. Another Great book/series by Ms. Smith!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment