Sunday, December 4, 2016

Review: Naughty Little Gift

Naughty Little Gift Naughty Little Gift by Angel Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Naughty Little Gift' by Angel Payne is the first book in the "Temptation Court" series. This is the story of Cassian Court and Mishella. This reminded me of a new twist on the Cinderella story line. But with a few hotter and more emotional scene. Cassian has some issue to work out but when he sees Mishella he feels drawn to her. In addition he doesn't like how he sees her being treated and feels she needs to get away from what she knows. So he adds in a contract that she must come with him for six months. Mishella is also drawn to him but sees also that there is more behind Cassian than he letting on. I enjoyed this book and plan to read more by Ms. Payne.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment