Monday, January 23, 2017

Review: 120 Days

120 Days 120 Days by J.L. Leslie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'120 Days' by J. L Leslie is book Four in the "Morgan Family" Series. This is the story of Melanie and James. I have read the other books but feel this can be a standalone book.
This was a very touching yet hard subject matter to read. This deals with how Melanie is dealing with getting her life together after the rape. James too is facing a past hurt in the form of his ex-girlfriend who pretty much left him at the alter now wants to be friends again. Melanie and James start off slowly as friends but they start to build into another side of their relationship. One thing I love about Ms. Leslie writing beside the great sex and love story she builds their relationship with a emotional twist. This book is very hard to put down as you want to see how things will go for Melanie and James. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment