Sunday, January 8, 2017

Review: Bewitched by Christmas

Bewitched by Christmas Bewitched by Christmas by S.R. Mitchell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Bewitched by Christmas' by S.R. Mitchell is the story of Allie and Brock. This was a very cute read along with some mystery. Allie is a good witch doing good things with her capabilities. Allie has her family and friends around her but not true love in her life from a man. Which doesn't set well with her Aunt and friends. They set to cast a spell to have her True Love come to her. Which is how she ends up meeting Brock. Brock runs his own Security/Black Ops type company...and in addition sounds really great to look at! So he seems to be the total package. But as her Aunt finds out there is someone after Brock to hurt him. Allie, Brock and all the characters in this book were so great! It made a fun, easy exciting read. This is the second book by Ms. Mitchel that I have read and I find that her writing is really great. Ms. Mitchell knows how to draw you in and create a great story.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment