Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Review: The Billionaire's Virgin

The Billionaire's Virgin The Billionaire's Virgin by Jackie Ashenden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'The Billionaire's Virgin' by Jackie Ashenden is book one in the "Billionaire Fairytales" series. This is the story of Xavier and Mia. I am a sucker for for the rich guy and the innocent women story line so this was right up my alley. I loved it from the first few pages that started off with Xavier with that rich bad boy attitude. Mia was also a character you fell in love with fast too. I liked how we were slowly drawn into their story and how we got to see Xavier grow from the rich boy into a great man. I can't wait for my stories by Ms. Ashenden!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment