Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: Bound

Bound Bound by Jen Colly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Bound" by Jen Colly is book Two in" The Cities Below" series. This is the story of Keir and Cleo.
I haven't read the previous book and did feel with this one I should have. It started off somewhat confusing at first because of that but it quickly took off for me. Keri is what we would call a servant and Cleo would be the upper class type person. Keri has watched Cleo from afar with the knowledge he is out of her league. Until one day he is hurt and needs someone he can trust which would be Cleo at the time. Cleo has never been in love and knew she was waiting for someone special...and that person appears to be Keri.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment