Monday, January 30, 2017

Review: Hard to Handle

Hard to Handle Hard to Handle by Christine Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Hard to Handle' by Christine Warren is book 5 in the "Gargoyles" series. This is the story of Michael Drummond 'Drum' and Ash. I have not read the other books yet so for me this is a standalone book. Drum has a bar in Ireland called Skin and Bones where he also has all sisters for siblings. But they do have a few special gifts that sets them apart. Drum is able to find things. When out with his sister she senses something and shortly after Ash appears. Ash is a woman Gargoyle who job is to protect humans. Her brothers have found their mates and Ash is certain that she will not. But the more she gets to know Drum and they start to discover more 'gifts' he didn't even know he had. It starts to work out that he might be her Warden. This was a exciting read that has made me want to read the other books in this series!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment