Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Ready Set Rogue

Ready Set Rogue Ready Set Rogue by Manda Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Ready Set Rogue' by Manda Collins is book on in the new series "A Studies in Scandal". This is the story of Miss Ivy Wareham and Quill Beauchamp. I have read previous books by Ms. Collins but this I think might be my favorite. Who doesn't love a Bluestocking Lady and a rake? Ivy and a few other ladies have been given the chance to study in a Library full of books they can use for their research. So Ivy is excited to go and have this chance. Quill is the nephew to the lady that left access to her library in her will. Quill thinks there is something going on with such a request left by his Aunt and he goes to find out what is going on. Ivy and Quill are so different at first but it was so great watching them come together while solving what might of happen to the Aunt.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment