Monday, January 23, 2017

Review: Submit: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection

Submit: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection Submit: An Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection by Crystal Kaswell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'An Alpha Billionaire Romance Collection' by Crystal Kaswell. This is the story of Blake Sterling and Kat Wilder. Blake is a rich, arrogant and alpha man with some personal issue. Kat is a hardworking woman who is trying to make a living and take care of her sister. One day after a job interview she is leaving she runs into Blake. Blake tries to take control of the situation after Kat hurts her ankle but Kat isn't have any of that. The next day he appears at her work. Blake makes a offer to Kat that it is hard for her to turn down. Kat is trying to help her sister with her education and the money would help her a lot. So what starts out as a business deal shortly becomes an emotional deal.
If like me you like a alpha male that has an emotional issue and a strong women then this book is for you. I totally enjoyed it. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment