Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review: Waiting For an Earl Like You

Waiting For an Earl Like You Waiting For an Earl Like You by Alexandra Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Waiting For an Earl Like You' by Alexandra Hawkins is book three in the "Masters of Seduction" series. This is the story of Justin Reeve Netherwood, Earl of Kempthorn 'Thorn' and Miss Olivia Lydall . I have read the other books and they do have some of the previous characters in this book but I do feel it can be a standalone book. I have loved this series so I haven't wanted to miss any of the books.
Olivia is best friends with Gideon who is the twin brother of Thorn. Olivia has never been able to befriend Thorn as she never seems to do anything correct for him. Thorn doesn't really understand his brother friendship with Olivia I thought. Thorn ends up pretending to be his brother when Olivia first goes to 'Gideon' for advise. So once Thorn starts with this deception in hopes to deter her from his brother Thorn starts to see a whole different Olivia.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment