Thursday, February 9, 2017

Review: The Arrangement

The Arrangement The Arrangement by Jenna Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'The Arrangement" by Jenna Fox is book One in the "Pleasing the Manwhore" series. This is the story of Taffi and Sullivan. Their story doesn't end with this book so be aware that you will have to continue their story in "Bound Forever" which is book Two out Feb 14, 2017. Taffi came from an abusive home and comes to the big city but it doesn't take long for her to fall into trouble. Enter Sullivan who is there to help her but he has his own 'Arrangement' for her. This was one really hot read! The previews reads that it has a 'Fifty Shades' feel and for me it did. This is my first book by Ms. Fox and I am so glad I have found her. Can't wait for the next installment of Taffi and Sullivan!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment