Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review: First Comes Desire

First Comes Desire First Comes Desire by Tina Donahue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'First Comes Desire' by Tina Donahue is the First book in the "Pirate's Prize" series. This is the story of Diana Fletcher and Tristan Kent. Diana has traveled to find her brother Peter, who she thinks is in danger and goes to find him. Diana is lead to Tristan who has assigned Peter as his cabin boy. There she surprises him in his with a knife to locate her brother. Once Tristan gets a good look at Diana he finds that he wants to marry her. From there we are lead into a lot of sex, scorned ex lover and them just try to work things out. Ms. Donahue is one of my favorite authors and for me this book was really good. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment