Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Review: I Spy a Duke

I Spy a Duke I Spy a Duke by Erica Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book one in the series "Covert Heiresses". I like Erica Monroe writing and know that you will have a good, enjoyable read with her books.. Our heroine, Vivienne Loren is struggling with the death of her brother and trying to find the killer. She comes to our hero's houses as a undercover spy for a person that says he knows who killer her brother and will give her the killer's name if she spies on the Duke. Our hero, James Spencer the Duke of Abermont, is a professional Spy who has lost his sister during a assignment which has greatly affected him. Vivienne is his brother governess and he starts to suspect there is more to her than what she is showing. James is in need of a wife and starts to think of Vivienne as a possible wife. James has to solve the mystery/murder that Vivienne is involved in before they can have their happy ending. This starts their story and how they were there for each other... I enjoyed reading this book and hope that you will too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment