Friday, February 17, 2017

Review: If the Duke Demands

If the Duke Demands If the Duke Demands by Anna Harrington
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'If the Duke Demands' by Anna Harrington is book One in the "Capturing the Carlisles" series. This is the story of Miranda and Sebastian. Miranda thinks she is in love with Robert, who is Sebastian brother. Miranda has known Sebastian and his family since she was young girl. Which to Miranda it makes them think of her as a young girl still. But she is 21 years old and she wants Robert to notice her as a women. But Robert is looking to court someone else so Miranda tries to sneak into his room at night to show him that she is a women. But she accidentally goes into Sebastian room and at first neither one knows who the other but that doesn't last long. Once they realize who the other one is they break away and swear to never mention this to anyone. But the next day they do settle on a pack to help each other out with the up and coming season. Sebastian is going to be looking for a wife to be his Duchess and he has very high standards for this wife who will fit what he needs. Miranda has offered to help him with this if Sebastian help with getting his brother to notice that she is a grown women. But along the way, they find what they thought they wanted wasn't what their hearts actually wanted.
Ms. Harrington is one of my favorite authors. I love how she takes you into their story. I felt so sad for Miranda and sometimes Sebastian did make me made with his attitude.... but he came through for me in the end. There are some books you just wish you could rate more than 5 stars and for me this is one of those books!! Loved it! "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment