Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: Pack Alpha

Pack Alpha Pack Alpha by Crissy Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars
'Pack Alpha' by Crissy Smith is book One in the "Were Chronicles" series. This is the story of Marissa Boyd and Gage Wolf. This book was first published in 2009 and then released again in 2016 with a new cover. If you like the Alpha Male Wolf type than this book is for you like it was for me! Marissa is what they call a 'Were" which from my understanding is born to a wolf family but is unable to shift. Marissa has all the feelings and drives but cannot change. In her last Pack she didn't fit in because of this and her interaction the the Alpha leader there. So she has moved to live on her own and not really seen her older sister since she can shift. They remain close from a distance. Now her sister has found a new pack and a mate. So she has invited Marissa to attend the Pack/Mate ceremony. Gage and Marissa but heads from the start but both hare having a hard time fighting their attractions....but do they really want to fight it? "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment