Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review: So Right

So Right So Right by Darcy Burke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So Right 4.5 Stars'So Right' by Darcy Burke is book Two in the "Ribbon Ridge: Love on the Vine" series.  This is the story of  Kelsey and Luke.  I have not yet read the previous boo so for me this was a standalone book. Kelsey is really just seems to be starting over after having a very bad experience with a past boyfriend.  Kelsey is working at a Library and working part time at a bar. Her good friend has been taking her to a Winery where her boyfriend helps to run.  There she meets Luke who is eye catching but with her past she just plans to only be friends.  Luke who is single and hasn't meet a women who understand his working habits nor his desire for only time. But with Kelsey she seems to understand him and is easy on the eyes. But Kelsey has her past to deal with before things can go forward completely for them.  This was a great emotional love story as two 'friends' slowly move forward toward more.  "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment