Sunday, February 12, 2017

Review: Stealing Mr. Right

Stealing Mr. Right Stealing Mr. Right by Tamara Morgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Stealing Mr. Right' by Tamara Morgan is book One in the "Penelope Blue" series. This is the story of Penelope and Grant. Pen is a jewel thief who works with what really are her friends. Her husband is Grant who is a FBI agent. This book starts with her and her friends trying to do a heist but her husband comes in doing his job to help protect a necklace...the same necklace Pen wants to take. This book hooks you in by you wanting to find out how these two even meet much less become married. Which the books slow starts to tell you in the way of jumping from present day to the day they first met to through out their lives up until the present day again. I am usually not a fan of those type of stories that jump around but this one did work for me. I also like the secondary characters, the humor and just all around story. I will be looking for more books by Ms. Morgan for sure! *A Book Obsessed Chicks Review Team Selection*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment