Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Review: Wait For It

Wait For It Wait For It by Molly O'Keefe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


'Wait for It' by Molly O'Keefe is book Four in the "Everything I Left Unsaid" series. This is the story of Tiffany and Blake. I have not yet read the other books and I do feel that I would have enjoyed this book a little more if I had done so. Tiffany has been in an abusive husband for years along with her three kids. Tiffany's husband does have a rich brother that seems as cold as her husband. Blake has his own issue and at first does seem to try to just get rid of Tiffany and the kids via money. But when Tiffany runs into more trouble Blake goes forward with trying to actually help her. Although it is still in a mix up way and Tiffany does seem to jump at the mixed up offer. Both Tiffany and Blake have issues and seeing them slowly work them out and come together was exciting to watch. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment