Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Review: The King's Fire

The King's Fire The King's Fire by Leilani Love
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book two in the "The Dragon Ruby" series. I have read book one 'Violca's Dragon' but I do think this book is a standalone book...but I love the series so far so I would read book one for the love of the series.
Aithne’s has been alerted by her mother that her old sister has been kidnapped. Aithne is not as close to her older sister as some families are but never the less she goes forward to save them again. Vampire, King Lazzaro is the one that has her sister and when she tries to take her back, Lazzaro said that the only way he would give her back if Aithne needs to bring him a dragon shiftier in exchange for her sister. So Aithne mus get close to King of the Dragons, Viktor family and try to take one of them to Lazzaro. But she is finding that hard because she is getting close to the family. I loved the secondary characters for this book too. Really nice series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment