Sunday, April 3, 2016

Review: Within a Captain's Hold

Within a Captain's Hold Within a Captain's Hold by Lisa A. Olech
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the series "Captains of the Scarlet Night". This is also my first book that I have read of Lisa A Olech. I have found my self in love with her writing. I loved the whole story of this book and usually I am not one to like a pirate story but I could not help but love this one!! Our poor heroine, Annalise Gatherone, is having to run for her life after a madman has set his sites on making her his wife. The madman is a Duke and has killed her Uncle to ensure that he gets her. She and her friend Alice think of a plan to have her stow away on a ship to out smart the Duke. Alice will be off pretending to be her and throw the Duke off. On the ship our hero, Captain Jaxon Steele finds Anna in a room on the ship hurt, he and his Cook take her to his cabin. This starts their story of fighting,overcoming and loving! There are some really good love scene and I did feel a time or two that Jaxon was being somewhat hard-head...but I loved every minute of this book!! I am so glad to have found Ms. Olech and can't wait for any of her books to come!! I hope that you will enjoy this book too!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment