Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review: Sovereign

Sovereign Sovereign by Celia Aaron
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

'Sovereign' by Celia Aaron is book three in the "Acquisition" series. This continues the story of Sinclair and Stella. I feel you do have read the previous books to understand this one.
This whole series for me has been a bad pleasure I can't stop reading. I enjoy the great writing of Ms. Aaron and how she brings you into this book. What I have to only give it three stars is that I think this book is to harsh for a romance story. This book clearly states is is a dark story so I am really at fault for hold that against it. But I truly am crazy about this series...it like passing an accident. You shouldn't look but I am just so curious as to what is going on. This did end with a happy ending so I am so glad to have read finished this series. This is for sure a book you don't put down!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment