Sunday, October 16, 2016

Review: Impulse

Impulse Impulse by E.B. Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Impulse' by E. B Walters is book one in the "Infinitus Billionaire' series. This is the story of Lex Fitzgerald and Jillian Finnegan. Jillian is working as a stunt double on a film in addition to helping her family. Jillian is a tough, dare devil who is trying to keep her family going. Lex is a businessman who is looking to have a pretend wife to help him complete a business deal. Lex thinks that Jillian would make that perfect pretend wife but Jillian is in need for her family too. So will they be able to strike a bargain? This was an exciting read for sure. I love the Alpha male in Lex and Jillian is such a strong women for a heroine. Overall Great Read!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment