Sunday, October 23, 2016

Review: You're the Rogue That I Want

You're the Rogue That I Want You're the Rogue That I Want by Samantha Holt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'You're the Rogue That I Want' by Samantha Holt is book one in the "Rogues of Redmere" series. This is the story Hannah St. John and "Red". Hannah has been helping her father with his artifact finding and bring them back to London. Hannah was told to go to Red who is a smuggler and try to get him to help her bring back a artifact. But their first meeting doesn't go so well. Red has been drinking and doesn't agree to help help her. Then next day Red finds her being taken by someone who had promised to help but was just taking her money and possible her. So he agrees to help her which starts her to get him to agree to also take it back to England too. Red is actually more than a smuggler as we find out. But their trip has is up and downs along with their feelings. This was a fun, exciting romance that I truly enjoyed! The secondary characters were really good too! Another Great Book by Ms. Holt!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment