Monday, December 12, 2016

Review: His Lordship's Wild Highland Bride

His Lordship's Wild Highland Bride His Lordship's Wild Highland Bride by Kathleen Bittner Roth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'His Lordship's Wild Highland Bride' by Kathleen Bittner Roth is the story of Ridley Malvern, Lord Caulfield and Lainie MacGregor. Ridley family is in need of money and on a ship back from America he happens to meet Lainie father. They end up striking a deal where Ridley would marry his daughter and he would get a large dowry from him. Ridley didn't see Lainie until the day of their wedding. He finds she is a beautiful strong will highland lady. Lainie as first is hurt that she is being left with Ridley with none of her family with her. So they do get off to a rocky start. It was a interesting build in their romance. I enjoyed watching it grow. In addition the secondary characters were such a joy. I so hope to be seeing some of their stories next!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment