Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: The Lose Your Belly Diet

The Lose Your Belly Diet The Lose Your Belly Diet by MD Stork
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'The Lose Your Belly Diet' by MD Stork. Dr. Travis Stork is a ER doctor and also appears on the TV show 'The Doctors". In addition, Dr. Phil McGraw has endorsed this book on his show. That is where I learned about this book and quickly wanted to read it.
This book as most diet books go over the need to change the foods you are eating. But I thought it took it to another level with Dr. Stork and how he has seen the damage that overeating does to a body. I like his approach to loosing the weight and how he explains what is happening to you when you are overweight. Dr. Stork tells you what are the better foods to eat to help you achieve your goal to loose the belly weight and to get healthy. Overall felt this is a great book to help you move forward with loosing the weight. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment