Sunday, January 15, 2017

Review: Firestorm

Firestorm Firestorm by Donna Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Firestorm' by Donna Grant is book ten in the "Dark Kings" series. This is the story of Dimitri and Faith. I have been jumping in and out of this series so for me this was a standalone book.
Faith is a Archaeologist who has found a Dragon skeleton. Dimitri has been sent to destroy the Dragon skeleton so that him and his people can keep their shifting Dragon history a secret. Dimitri and the other Dragon Shifters are pretty much immortal. So Dimitri feels that he had let his fellow Dragon down by leaving this one behind so many years ago. Faith's mother has had a love for Dragaon and now that she is gone but has found this skeleton remains feels it was meant to be. So she is very protective of the skelton. Dimitri find himself doing things he wasn't sent to do...like helping Faith protect the skeleton and not destroying it. In addition he usually is only attracted to Fae but can't seem to stop wanting this 'human'.
This book had the mystery and the sexiness that makes you now want to put this book down...which I did not! "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment