Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Review: Black Bullet

Black Bullet Black Bullet by L.D. Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


'Black Bullet" by L. D Rose is book Two in the "The Order of the Senary". This is the story of Lawan and Jon. I have not yet read book one so for me this was a standalone book. With that said, I did feel that I would have enjoyed the book more if I have read the previous book. Lawan has suffered allot which has left her with trust issues. In addition, she is seeking revenge for what was done to her. How she is dealing with the pain is through drinking. Jon too has went through life changing experience where he is now something that he hates. This is a very action packed book that keeps you interested in what is going to happen next. Can these two hurt soles come together?
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment