Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: For 100 Nights

For 100 Nights For 100 Nights by Lara Adrian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'For 100 Nights' by Lara Adrian is book Two in the "100 Series". This continues the story of Avery Ross and Dominic "Nick" Baine. This story picks up where "For 100 Days" ended. So I do recommend reading that book before starting this one. In the first book it dealt with Avery, her past and Nick finding out...this book deals more with Nick. Avery is still struggling to trust and with Nick and Nick is struggling with his own secrets. I fell in love with these two in the first book. I love how Nick is a strong somewhat Alpha Male to Avery. Avery has been hurt badly when she was a young teenager and dealing with that and the lost of her mother (went to jail) she has difficulty trusting. But when she starts to learn some of Nick secrets she starts to become stronger for him. This romance has some really host scenes, blackmail, betrayal and most importantly love. Please note that this does end with another cliffhanger that sets up the next book 'For 100 Reasons". I just can't wait for it!! "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment