Saturday, February 18, 2017

Review: His Alone

His Alone His Alone by Alexa Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'His Alone' by Alexa Riley is book Two in the "For Her" series. This is the story of Paige and Ryan aka..Captain.
I have not yet read the previous book "Everything for Her" so for me this was a standalone book. With that being said, I will say I wish I had read the previous book first. It seems that is when Paige and Ryan met. In addition, there seem to be some history Paige had with her best friend Mallory and her half brother Miles (who are the main characters in the first book). It didn't slow me down enjoying the book but my OCD in me wanted their whole story.
Paige has been working for Miles but has also had a secret crush on him. But Paige is building the strength to get revenge on her father. The father that killed her mother in front of her...but she nevertheless gets scared of him when she is confronted with him again. Her father really is a bad man who only wants to do harm. Ryan has been protecting her and keeping an eye on her. Ryan is an Alpha male who knows he wants Paige since the first time he saw her when her father showed him a picture. Her father actually wanted him to do harm to her but Ryan had no plans to do so. Ryan plan after seeing that picture of her was to protect her and make her his. I loved watching Paige grown in strength and in love with Ryan .
This is the first book I have read by Ms. Riley and I must say I have fallen in love with her writing. I love a hot alpha male with a strong women and this book was just that!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment