Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Review: Honor Before Heart

Honor Before Heart Honor Before Heart by Heather McCorkle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Honor Before Heart' by Heather McCorkle is book One in the "Emerald Belles" series. This is the story of Sean and Ashlinn. This is a different kind of story that I usually go to but I feel in love with the cover and wanted to read it. I am glad that the cover brought me into this book as I might have missed this story to be honest. I am usually not a fan of War story/ Love story but this did have a somewhat different look into their love story. This deals with how someone struggles with the lost of love ones during war. How hard it is to deal with the possibly of loosing a love one and getting the strength up to trust that all will be well. I thought both Sean and Ashlinn were good strong main characters and it was easy to want them to be together. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment