Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: Surrender

Surrender Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Surrender' by Lisa Renee Jones is book Three in the "Careless Whispers" series. This continues the story of Ella Ferguson and Kayden Wilkens so I strongly feel you have to read the other books to enjoy this one fully. I haven't yet read the 'Inside Out Series' but Chris and Sara did make an appearance in this book to help the story. This book alone with all of Ms. Jones books are never boring. They are always exciting with a strong women and a strong alpha male with some my mystery. Of course with this story we are still going through Ella and getting her memories back. There is a lot of suspicion even sometimes around Kayden. But this book does end quickly with a happy ending. I did miss that it didn't have a Epilogue but Ms. Jones did have a nice letter to us at the end. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment