Sunday, March 5, 2017

Review: Earth Shadow: Lorene

Earth Shadow: Lorene Earth Shadow: Lorene by Jennifer Julie Miller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5
'Earth Shadow: Lorene' by Jennifer Julie Miller is book Three in the "Water Skipper" Series. This does end with a cliffhanger and I do recommend reading the other books first. This can be a standalone book but I strongly feel you will enjoy it more if you read the books in order. This is a Fairy-tail/paranormal type book. Earth Shadow story deals with Lorene and how her life with the Water Skippers goes forward. Of course we get to catch up with Eden, Kyle, Nora and Roman from the previous books. It is so great to see them and start to unravel the mystery of Lorene and what her future holds.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment