Sunday, March 19, 2017

Review: The Vampire King's Captive

The Vampire King's Captive The Vampire King's Captive by T. S. Ryder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

'The Vampire King's Captive' by T. S Ryder is the story of Gavin and Aria. Gavin is the Vampire King and has come to Aria house to get her father to pay back the money he owes. Her father took the money out for her to go to school. Aria is woken in the night with his demands to her father and she volunteers to be a 'juice box' for him if he will forgive the debt her father owes. Gavin agrees and they go off together. This was a nice read there was no instant moment of love or must have for Gavin in this book that I felt. But they came to be in love. "My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment