Thursday, April 27, 2017

Review: Desert Eden

Desert Eden Desert Eden by Patricia Grasso
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'DESERT EDEN' by Patricia Grasso is book Three in the "Devereux Family" series. This is the story of Heather Devereux and Khalid Beg. This is a re-release...which was first published round 1993. I wasn't luckily enough to have read it when it first came out so I was happy to get the chance this time. This is easily a standalone book.
Heather was headed to a marriage of convince, when she is taken. Heather finds herself a 'slave' of Khalid Beg. Khalid Beg finds Heather to be a strong women who isn't easily broken.
Khalid Beg has some strong actions and at times they had some funny scene.
Overall enjoyed this book and would look to read more.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment