Thursday, June 29, 2017

Book Review For: ROAMING WILD by Tracey Devlyn

Roaming Wild (Steele Ridge Book 6)Roaming Wild by Tracey Devlyn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'Roaming Wild' by Tracey Devlyn is book 6 in the " Steele Ridge" series. This is the story of Evie Steele and Deke Conrad. I have not yet read the other books in this series so for me this was a standalone book.
Evie is a new nurse who is volunteering to help people with medical care in areas that need it. Deke is a Special Wildlife Agent who is trying to bring down people who are doing illegal trapping. Deke is Evie brother's best friend and is someone Evie has always had feeling for. Deke finds Evie attractive but keeps his distance because of his friendship with her brother and their age difference. But can they keep avoiding their feelings when they meet again?
Evie and Deke story has some excitement and it is a fast past read. Overall I loved it.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment