Monday, September 25, 2017

DOLL FACE by V Fiorello

Hide the sharp objects and prepare your alibi, the Doll Face Series is your newest dark delight.
Most kids don’t grow up wanting a dead-beat dad. Those kids don’t understand how much worse it can truly be. How it feels to grow up wishing your father was a neglectful dead-beat and not a living nightmare.
I did. I do. And my safest place is to hide among the monsters. So, that’s what I do. I blend into a sea of criminals and the depraved. Any of them are far better company than my father.
It’s been over two years I’ve stayed safe, over two years of keeping the balance, over two years of being someone else and living their life.
Then he walks through the dark red lacquered doors of my hiding place. His eyes searching, probing, and knowing. Now, this temptation swirls on the tip of my tongue, teasing my taste buds, making me want to confess all my sins to a man who could punish me and free me in the most wonderfully worst ways.
This isn’t a romance. This isn’t a love story.
This is primal. This is raw. This is obsession.
~*~ Doll Face is a dark erotic tale suitable for ages 18+. This contains DARK subjects. If you require trigger warnings, guaranteed HEAs, are easily turned off by dark subjects, or just have any hard ‘limit/requirement for a story, this isn’t the book for you (Check out The Falling Stars Series instead). If you like dark subjects, over the top obsessive controlling alpha males, and aren’t afraid of how bloody love can truly get… Then enjoy. ~*~

About the Book

Doll Face
by V Fiorello (Pen Name of Sadie Gruber)
Series
Doll Face #1
Genre
Adult
Erotic Romance
Suspense / Thriller
Publisher
Book Nerd Revelation
Publication Date
August 12, 2017
df2b8-goodreads-button amazon-button
Also Available On


About V Fiorello (Pen Name of Sadie Gruber)

Sadie is a Haribo Gummy Candy Whore & foul-mouthed writer of smexy times and characters who typically have immature and inappropriate humor. Yes, this is a reflection of her. She can only hope you respect her in the morning, but doesn’t expect it.
At some point, she may offend you. Yes, she realize this and own it. Trying to change this outcome has proved futile in the past. It’s best to just let her trashy mouth weed out the classy folk. Everyone is better off that way.
So, if you like cursing, laugh at fart jokes, and can handle her bi-curious tendencies, then join her.

Author Links

website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon


No comments:

Post a Comment