Friday, November 3, 2017

DARKEST TEMPTATION by Rachel Van Dyken

Darkest Temptation (The Dark Ones Saga, #4)Darkest Temptation by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

DARKEST TEMPTATION by Rachel Van Dyken is the Fourth book in The Dark Ones Saga. This is the story of Serenity and Mason. I haven't yet read the other books in this series, so for me this was a standalone book. Although I do wish I read the books in order since this one was so good and I would like to have more background on this series.
Mason we learned has lost his mate and he has taken it very hard. But he is starting to feel and want things he thinks he shouldn't want. Those feeling increase when he helps save Serenity. Serenity is a vampire where Mason is a wolf shifter. So the two should not be mates nor should they have the desire to do so...but that doesn't seem to be the case with them. They each have there own stuff to work through and Vampires an Wolves don't get along. But for how long can they fight the need to be together?
I really enjoyed having the chance to read their story...loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment