Sunday, December 10, 2017

Review: Embraced By A Highlander

Embraced By A Highlander Embraced By A Highlander by Donna Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Embraced By A Highlander by Donna Fletcher is book Two in the "Highland Warriors" Series. This is the story of Hannah MacFillan and Slain MacKewan. I have read the previous book (and loved it!) and feel you might enjoy this one more if you do too, but with that said this can be a standalone book. Hannah now free but knowing she has to hide ends up with Slain the savage. Slain's own clan fear him and with his dark secrets it might not be such a bad thing. Hannah thinking to stay safe from one monster would be to stay with another monster. Slain is instantly attracted to and drawn to Hannah but he doesn't have time for her as a distraction. But neither can stop themselves from their feelings growing. This was such an exciting story...I could not put it down.
I can never put into words how much I love Ms. Fletcher's writing....she is just simply the best!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment