Monday, February 19, 2018

Innocent Eyes by Charlotte E Hart and Rachel De Lune

Innocent Eyes
by
Charlotte E Hart and Rachel De Lune
Release Date: 19th February
Genre: Dark. Erotic Romance  
#InnocentEyesTour
Synopsis:
"If he's gross, I'm bailing." 
That's what I said to my supposed best friend when she asked me to take her place. A blind date, she said. What harm could it do? 
He was charming. Beautiful. God's finest creation. He wined me and dined me. Made me do things I'd never before dreamt of in the bedroom. It was perfect. Dangerous. Arousing. 
But Jenny didn’t tell me the full story. She didn’t tell me about the debt she owed. And now Quinn Cane wants his money's worth, and he’s going to make me pay whatever way he can. 
“A debt needs to be paid.”
The woman who came to meet me didn’t owe me money. I could tell by her innocent eyes.  Still, the debt will be paid either way.
She was something to play with and use as I saw fit, but something about Emily Brooks made me want to keep her. So she became my dirty girl. Pure. Innocent. Mine.
Then she whispered my damned name and invaded my world, changing its reasoning.
She wasn’t meant to break the rules. But she rolled my dice and won. 
Buy the Book:
Meet The Authors:
Charlotte E. Hart 
Charlotte is an Dark Erotic Suspense/Romance author living in the heart of the Shropshire countryside in Great Britain. She's lived all over the UK, but finally settled in a small town that still reeks of old school England.
Writing and poetry have become a revolution for the soul, and she cherishes every second that she's sitting at the laptop tapping her way into a new character.
"Life is a torrent of differences, different needs and wants, and it doesn't always end that well. Yet we strive ..."
Charlotte E Hart
Most of Charlotte's work is bdsm based and intended for mature audiences only

Rachel De Lune
Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven contemporary and erotic romance. 
She began scribbling her stories of dominance and submission in the pages of a notebook several years ago, and still can’t resist putting pen to real paper. What ifs are turned into heartfelt stories of love where there will always be a HEA. 
Rachel lives in the South West of England and daydreams about shoes with red soles, lingerie and chocolate. If she’s not writing HEAs, she’s probably reading them. She is a wife and has a beautiful daughter.
For every woman who's ever desired more. 
Website       Facebook        Pinterest      Goodreads 
Twitter 
Giveaway

A signed copy of The Queen by Tiffany Reisz plus one $5/£5 gift card plus e books of ‘Seeing White’ and ‘More ‘.
It will be the pinned post of both of the author’s Facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/racheldeluneauthor/

https://www.facebook.com/CharlotteEHart.author/



Review:
4 Stars
Innocent Eyes by Charlotte E Hart and Rachel De Lune is the story of Quinn Cane and Emily Brooks.
Quinn is a hard man who by the roll of a dice decides what he gonna do with a person.  Quinn feels nothing towards anyone really...other than a soft spot for his mother.  Emily is a caring person who is mainly working at her Photography business.  When her best friends starts acting funny and needing money Emily still tries to help her...even go on a date that Jenny was suppose to go on.  But not to long after going to said date Emily finds out that it wasn't a date and Jenny owes Quinn money.  Quinn takes Emily even though he knows she didn't know what was going on and Jenny set her up.  There is something about Emily that Quinn can't yet walk away from.
This is a dark romance with things that might be a trigger for some...so beware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment