Monday, April 30, 2018

Review: Hot Response by Shannon Stacey

Hot Response Hot Response by Shannon Stacey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hot Response by Shannon Stacey is book four in the Boston Fire. This is the story of Gavin Boudreau and Cait Tasker. I haven't yet read the previous books so for me this was easily a standalone book.
Gavin does love the ladies just not the commitment and hasn't found a issue with that yet. But being around Cait is starting to change that. Cati is dealing with a family tragedy that has her taking care of her family and trying to do work too. Feeling she doesn't have time for a relationship but and for sure not with Gavin...but things change.
Misunderstanding started off this relationship I would say, but once things were worked out love came.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment