Monday, April 30, 2018

Sweet Redemption by Ellie Jean

1 available now

♥ ♥ ♥

2 SweetRedemptionFRONT Powerfully romantic, sexually charged and full of emotional angst, the sequel to Sweet Deception will enrapture your heart. Dreaming of a future with Alex Raven was foolish and dangerous… For us both. My past defined who I was until Alex Raven found me that fateful night. The hot chemistry, passion and protective love he showed me made me want things I could never have. Risking everything, purging my sins, determined to free myself from the clutches of Dimitri Sokolov, I had to accept the ultimate consequence: my life without Alex. But no one saw what was coming. How could I have known? Will I be able to find save myself from my past errors? Will redemption ever happen for me with the one man who made me want to risk everything? 3
black - amazon Books2Read

5

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 Sweet Redemption by Ellie Jean is the Second Book in the Sweet Duet series.  This continues the story of Isla Winters and Alex Raven.  Since the book continues their story you really should read the previous book first before starting this one.
This book picks up with Isla leaving Alex to keep him and his family safe.  Isla is returning to Dimitri to achieve that goal.  Dimitri informs her that he won't be sharing her anymore but he will be marring her and getting an heir out of her.
Alex isn't taking Isla leaving well and he is out to get back what is his....Isla.
I have really enjoyed their story!

4 review review 3

♥ ♥ ♥

6 My wonderful life consists of my everyday job and looking after my 3 boys and husband. In my 'spare' time I like to try and do some writing. I love cooking especially desserts and anything chocolate. I am a self confessed chocoholic! I also love making craft, painting, drawing, cross stitch and calligraphy. But there isn't much time for these at the moment. Sometimes I just love to grab a cup of tea and read a good, (maybe erotic) romance novel and have some peace and quiet. 7
black icon-website black icons-facebook black icons-twitter black icons -instagram black icon - goodreads black - amazon black icon -newsletter
bookbub group icon - blackMasterlist 1

♥ ♥ ♥

TNS hosted by
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube goldSign Up Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment