Friday, May 25, 2018

Review: Highlander The Demon Lord by Donna Fletcher

Highlander The Demon Lord Highlander The Demon Lord by Donna Fletcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Highlander The Demon Lord by Donna Fletcher is book Three in the Highland Warriors Trilogy. This is the story of Adara and Warrick.
I am not sure I can ever put into words how much I love Ms. Flecther's stories / writing! I would easily give her books a 100 stars if I could.
This book took me into the story from the first page and couldn't put it down until the last one.
Adara has had a harsh life trusting little or no one. Warrick is a harsh, cold leader but his one weakness is Adara. Although he is slow to show it but it is nevertheless the truth. Adara is in danger because of the lands she has inherited but Warrick is out to protect what is his.
I do think you will enjoy the stories more if you read them in order but this can be a standalone book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment