Monday, May 14, 2018

Review: Kept by the Viking by Gina Conkle

Kept by the Viking Kept by the Viking by Gina Conkle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kept by the Viking by Gina Conkle is the first book in the Forgotten Sons series. This is the story of Rurik and Safira.
Rurik was immediately wanted Safira as soon as he saw her but she was a strong women with a plan to get to Pairs. Safira cut a deal with Rurik if he for him and his fellow crew to take her to Pairs but Rurik agree to it but was really not going to honor it. Rurik had plans to go lay claim to some land in the other direction but while traveling with Safira attraction turned to love and that turned to a choice he had to make...deliver her to where she asked to go or lay claim to the land he wanted.
This book had me in just a few pages and I could not put it down until I finished it!
Absolutely loved this story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment